Thursday, May 2, 2013

Walker...gotta love him!

What is not to love about Walker?  He is so funny and full of life.  The LOAD513 "Get a Clue" based on the Clue game... prompt for today was "Dagger" or "Knife" so twisted it to work with these recent photos.  Using descriptions like "Slice of Life" and "a cut up" made me feel like I worked the prompt for day two of LOAD513. 

This layout is clean and not embellished...but it is DONE!  I didn't want to distract from the photos telling the story - so I kept is simple.  We have so much fun when we are together, but the time flies so fast...so I capture the memories in photos and keep them safe.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is too funny! I laughed out loud at the photos! What a sport! Fabulous layout! You really have a knack with your journal writing! You are off to a fabulous start in LOAD!

    ReplyDelete