Thursday, September 26, 2013

Wicked with a Bow

Not much scrap time in my world right now with the start of the new school year.  I have been shooting some pictures so scrapbook pictures are just around the corner.  This is the first photo my niece has revealed from her Senior Shoot.  I call this "Wicked with a Bow" - like it says on the back of her shirt.  Someone said it looks like this photo should be in a magazine.  What a compliment.

This month - I bit the bullet and bought a lens.  It ate all my Amazon points and then some - but WOW was it worth it.  It is going to cut my editing time in HALF or more. I can't wait to show you more - but Ciara gets decide when she goes "public". :)

I love that I have been blessed with the opportunity to shoot pictures of the people I love. I have so few from my childhood that I am crazy with my camera.  My guys suffer through it. I love them for it. I love a willing subject. Thanks Ciara!

Hope you are enjoying some fall fun.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, the photo is gorgeous! She is just lovely. I really can see the family resemblance! And I agree, it does look magazine worthy. Beautiful job Valerie!

    ReplyDelete