Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Card for my friend, Judy

Wow!  The weather is wonderful here in central Illinois and I am going to enjoy it.  Here are is a card I made this morning for a friend who lost her husband.  It was a "Celebration of Life" and it was a sweet and special.  Judy and Sol shared nearly 50 years of love, marriage and laughter.  My girlfriend and I donated to her favorite animal sanctuary charity...she loves her cats and all creatures great and small...thus, the cat theme and poem combination.  I hope you like it. The cartridge used is "Nursery Rhymes" It is an easel card....my first, but not my last.  Happy Saturday.  Hold those you love close and celebrate the gift of every day.


I almost gave her this card from my collection...but I wasn't quite ready to part with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment