Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back to the Blog...



Well friends....finishing a 20 year season at the St. Jude Midwest Affiliate, visiting family in Florida and  starting my new life as the MJHS secretary...I have been absent from scrapping and blogging.  I hope that at the conclusion of this weeks VBS, that I will get back into the scrapping and card making zone.  I miss it and it is good for my soul. 


I have so many pictures that need love and attention.  I am hopeful that my dreams of a slower pace will be a reality, although I always seem to feel any open spot in my calendar.  MARGINS! I need to create them and protect them.  Not just for crafting purposes, but because they are good.  We all need a little down time.

I hope your August is off to a good start.

Valerie



1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous young lady she is! Love when such beautiful photos can be captured on an otherwise ordinary day. Beautiful job on the layout. Hope you find some slower times. I dream of them!

    ReplyDelete