Friday, September 28, 2012

Summer slips away...

Summer is slipping away and although my scrapbooking has been a bit neglected- I have taken pictures to satisfy the part of me that needs to create.  These are my little neighborhood girls that feel like nieces.  We have watched them grow up and they are simply precious...not just beautiful...but fun to be with. I miss my nieces and nephews that live too far away.  I am thrilled to have Marina and Kallie two doors down.

What I love about a little girl?  Cartwheels, questions, chatter and energy to spare.  Marina came down wearing a dress like one of mine and made me feel so very special.  She loved playing with my scarf.  I could photograph her all day.  I love the bare feet, eyes that sparkle and sister moments.

Savor the sweetness in every day.

Valerie

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! These photos are amazing Valerie! They are such pretty little girls. But I just love your perspective! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete