Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Back to the Blog...

I have neglected my little blog since July. I had to let something go. Time to get back up...and try again.

It is a new year and I am about to start another LOAD with my Scrap Happy Family.  I just adore those gals. They are proof that the friends we meet who share our love of scrapbooking, paper crafting and story telling are not just online friends - but something real.  They have been so kind as the last 6 months of my life brought the lost of my closest girl friend who was my sister in every way but blood.

I have not let go of my "Facebook" daily gratitude post and I just might move some of that here.  My one little word for the year is "Courage" and I am still figuring out how to apply it to my daily life.  I know I need more of it. I know I still have stories to tell...and I love to share them.

This layout was a response to a prompt on "lockers". I had no idea when I started that it would bring me to reflect on my Jr. High and High School locker buddies. They were two great guys who made every day more tolerable during those challenging Jr. High and High School years.

Story idea - what or who made those teenage years more tolerable for you?




No comments:

Post a Comment