Friday, February 28, 2020

No hurries, No worries

Year 8-Day 58: Today, I am grateful or no hurries and no worries.

I am prone to worrying. It is not something I am proud of. It is a daily battle


We can choose to turn our worries over in faith and leave them at the feet of the Savior.

I loved this turtle because he reminded me of a trip to Canton one day on the Roadkill Highway (Route 24 ). The deer did not make it. The raccoons did not make it across the road to the other side.  The squirrels were too many to count.

Then, there was a turtle.

My heart raced with concern for  the little guy. He simply  and slowly made his way across the highway. Guess what... he made it! No hurries and no  worries.

“Who of you by worry can add an hour to your life or a cubit to your height?”

A good lesson for me to witness.

Today, I am grateful for no hurries and no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment