Thursday, June 7, 2012

Same picture...new layout

I scrapped this photo I shot of my niece for her 8th grade graduation slideshow.  It really captures her and she is hard to catch!  She is so beautiful...and she is like a butterfly to photograph!  You have to be quick.  I love this one because you can really see into her soul.  I scrapped the same photo in LOAD with paper.  I am trying to build my Digi Skills and I could not resist recycling the photo.  That is the joy of Digi - use and reuse. My Earth friendly children would be pleased.


The supplies are from The Daily Digi...such a fun company and digi supplies are never gone.  I can use paper without losing it in my stash.  I am not giving up paper scrapping but this is kind of fun.

Have a blessed day.  Photograph your own "Free Spirit" and capture them in a layout.

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment