Sunday, November 20, 2016

The Who's in Whoville



Daily Gratitude Year Four-Day 325: Today, I am grateful for the "Whos" who love me back. (Text my journal prompt #20: Who are you most grateful for?) 

The prompt made me think of "all the Whos in Whoville".  

Today, I am grateful for people who love us back. Of course, Randy, my boys... and my soon-to-be daughter-in-love (I'm getting a girl...have I mentioned that little "happy" spot in my world). My brothers and sisters... born and gifted in love (not law)... and my ample array of Nieces, Nephews, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. My family tree is full and full of nuts. I am grateful for for the sweet, the salty and the cracked. 

All the Whos in Whoville will gather for Thanksgiving. We can be 50-90 in count - and the conversation is never quiet or dull. It is a time of cracking up and hanging out. It is good. 

Today, I am grateful for the "Whos" who love me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment