Saturday, December 3, 2016

Sleeping In

Daily Gratitude Year Four-Day 337: Today, I am grateful for the chance to sleep in! 

Yes... I did it!  I slept in without guilt. I am a morning person, but this morning... 8:30 was when I rolled out of bed.  I cannot remember the last time I had the time or took the time. Rest is not insignificant. In this busiest of seasons, rest gets cheated. 

I think I was more productive because of it. Cleaned out some drawers. Paid bills (gave thanks that we have enough). Savored the coffee. All the laundry brought up was put away. Did some Christmas shopping... online and with my honey. And... we will still get in a movie that we have taped and waiting. 

Randy even wrapped the first of the Christmas gifts. 

Yes...sleeping in was good. The benefits have lasted all day long. 

Today, I am grateful for the chance to sleep in and for the French pressed coffee Randy had ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment