Thursday, July 28, 2016

Fresh Ambition

Daily Gratitude Year 4- Day 208: Today, I am grateful for the fresh ambition of the morning. 

Some weeks are so crazy that from sun up to sun down it is a fast paced run. It happens. The end of summer is like that for many.  Almost to the point that we begin to anticipate the routine of school and fall. It is one of those weeks. 

For me, morning is my time of day. Everything seems doable after a good night's rest. Nothing seems impossible. 

This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. -Psalm 118:24

The truth be told...some mornings are fresher than others. Today, it is a get through it and make it count kind of day. Do as much as you can and when the sun sets, let go of the burden. Today will be what it is... and it will be enough. 

His grace is sufficient for this day and the next.  I need that reminder. The whisper in my ear that says today was enough and tomorrow is the dawn of a new day. 

Yes, I love the smell of fresh ambition in the morning and the confidence that we are never alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment