Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Citrus Smells


Daily Gratitude Year 4- Day 207: Today, I am grateful for the fragrance of citrus. 

There is something about the smell of citrus. It brings the senses to life. It is the fruit that is ample in the winter months because it ships well and the colors shout summer. 

Citrus fruits have long been used to bring life to tables, dishes and even new life when used as cleaning products. I adore the colors and the smells. 

Peel a citrus fruit in secret and you will be discovered... for the fragrance fills the room. The aroma gives you away and clings to your hands. It is awakening and energizing. 

There are people who bring are like a breath of fresh air scented with citrus. They make us feel alive, awake and ready to go. We can choose our fragrance from a shelf (I love Amazing Grace, Angel, Burberry, Be Delicious and Happy)...or by an attitude. Our attitudes can bring life or cause distraction and add burden.

Yesterday, frustrating and out of my control computer changes impacted my aroma. Today, I will try again...and try harder. 

For we are the aroma of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing, -2 Corinthians 2:15

I think I need some citrus to start may day! 

Today, I am grateful for the fragrance of citrus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment