Friday, March 22, 2024

Sun With Water

 

Daily Gratitude Year 12 - Day 82: Today, I am grateful we can thrive with sun and water.

This one made me giggle. It is kind of true. Having just returned from some fun in the sun and water, I am reminded basic water and sun are to life. They are crucial.

"Don't forget to drink water and get sun. You're basically a houseplant with complicated emotions."

We were made to crave the water and the sun.

I love the conversation Jesus had with the Woman at the Well. It is one of my favorites in the entire Bible. To know Him is to experience the "Living Water."

“If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water” -John 4:10

Jesus in another conversation refers to himself as "The Light of the World."

"Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” -John 8:12

There is no darkness for those who walk in Him. We were made to crave the water and the Son.

Today, I am grateful we can thrive with sun and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment