Monday, May 15, 2017

Gentle Strength

Daily Gratitude Year 5-Day 135: Today, I am grateful for gentle strength.


My computer is giving me fits, so I am doing this from an iPad. It will be short.
There is nothing more beautiful than the strong acting with gentleness. Choosing to be tender is a choice.
Strength and courage are needed to get us through our days in this world. We are called to be strong and courageous. Still, I know one of the things that touches the Heart of God is when those if great strength and power make a decision to be kind, gentle and loving.
No automatic alt text available.In our days on the planet, strength is required for some tasks and assignments. We can choose or refuse to act with grace and love. Love always wins.
It isn't always the easy choice, but it always wins.
I love elephants... and Woolly Mammoths... not for their strength, but for their controlled power that can act with gentleness... and they make me feel skinny. ðŸ˜‰
Today, I am grateful for gentle strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment