Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Unexpected Kindness

Daily Gratitude Year 10-Day 319: Today, I am grateful for unexpected kindness. 

Lately, it seems as if I am surrounded by unexpected kindness in so many corners of my life. 

The Love of my Life fills my cup with the little things he says and does. I look forward to coming home. I hope he knows how much I appreciate those little things he does. 

When an item is too high on a shelf at a store, taller strangers will occasionally offer a helping hand. It is a little thing for them, but a huge help to those of us who don't have much height.  

When someone lets you go ahead of them in the grocery store because you only have a few items, it is an unexpected kindness. 

When someone opens a door for me...  I am not offended... I am grateful. It is an unexpected kindness. 

"Never let loyalty and kindness leave you! Tie them around your neck as a reminder. Write them deep within your heart." - Proverbs 3:3

Pause long enough to recognize the unexpected kindnesses in your path today. 

Act with unexpected kindness. 

Today, I am grateful for unexpected kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment