Wednesday, January 11, 2023

My Car Heater Works

 

Daily Gratitude Year Eleven- Day 11: Today, I am grateful my car heater works. 

This time of year, I really try to be intentionally grateful for things that keep me comfortable. My car heater is one of them. 

This time of year, the heaters in our cars are not just a convenience, they change everything! They help defrost our windows and bring the inside of our cars to a comfortable temperature. 

When we travel, I usually do not wear my coat. I have it with me, but for long trips, there is comfort in not wearing a coat. That could not happen if the car heater didn't work. 

I am so grateful for the many inventors, scientists, engineers and factor workers who are part of the story of the car heater. Is he Lord over my car heater? Well... He is the God of all comfort. 

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort," -2 Corinthians 1:3

It is a small thing that is really a big thing!

Today, I am grateful my car heater works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment