Thursday, October 5, 2023

Sit and Cry with Jesus

 

Daily Gratitude Year Eleven-Day 278- Today, I am grateful we can sit and cry with Jesus. 

This was my verse for the day:

"Seek the Lord while you can find him. Call on him now while he is near." -Isaiah 55:6

We all have seasons of grief and loss. To live and love is to face loss. The gift of long, deep, and rich relationships is precious and priceless. 

As I drove home from work yesterday, this passage seemed to be on auto repeat.

"Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." - Matthew 11:28

No mountain is too high. No valley too low. Nothing can separate us from His love. 

Love bears all things. We never have to bear our burdens alone. 

Today, I am grateful we can sit and cry with Jesus. 



No comments:

Post a Comment