Sunday, April 16, 2023

His Ways Are Not Our Ways

 

Daily Gratitude Year Eleven- Day 105: Today, I am grateful for reminders His ways are not our ways. 

I think about it all of the time. 

The Kingdom of God is huge. I have no idea how the things I pray for might impact His big picture. As my friend, Kristin Knief Ahrens, once shared... "I might think I have a better idea, but I don't have a universe." 

Wise words I have held onto when things don't make sense to me. In His time, so much unfolds and our understanding becomes more clear. 

This verse made me smile today: 

" the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate." -1 Corinthians 1:18-19

We can trust Him with all of our days. We can submit to Him in all of our ways. He will direct our paths.   

Today, I am grateful for reminders His ways are not our ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment