Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Blessings



Happy Easter! What a wonderful season of celebrating hope, new life and the promise sealed by the resurrection.
I am still loving the Stamps of Life by Stephanie Barnard. They are high quality and she is so sweet. You can tell she has made her vacation her vocation.
I love the white on white with some glitter for the cross. I ran the front of the back layer of the cross through my trusty xyron.
Then carefully set the top layer down being careful not to touch any of the adhesive.
The next step...sprinkle with your favorite ultra fine glitter. I am sold on Glitter Ritz for the quality. Let me tell you, not all glitter is created equal!
The embossing is mostly Sizzix and so are the dies...except the cross is from my Easter 2010 Cricut Cartridge.

My scrap cave is a wreck...since I cannot be neat and creative at the same time...but my soul sings. Now I need to switch my song to "this is the way we wash the clothes, wash the clothes, wash the clothes. This is the way we wash the the clothes so early in the morning"...or in my case, until I go to bed.
I hope you have a blessed Easter season and that the meaning of that morning changes everything.
Valerie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment