Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tradition...6+ layout



I am relishing the LayOut A Day (LOAD 512) because the focus is on getting the pages made and in your album.  When it comes to my scrapbooks- I am an artist looking for the perfect layout when I am done.  That is great when I have all day to work on one layout - but in my REAL LIFE - I am a busy girl and have much to get done. So thanks Lain, Dani, Elin Janne and Lisa for the inspiration to get it done!

This is last years Easter pictures...some are even the "seconds" but since the assignments was 6 or more photos - it was a group I had in my stash to fit the criteria.  Since I am also done Blake's memory album for his graduation party (May 19th) time is not something I have a ton of to spare.  I did hand journaling (because it is hidden...I know I am bad but I am a perfectionist.)

Please note Mom's sister (child #5), Aunt Helen.  It is our joy and privilege to have her on holidays.  She is dear to our hearts.  She is the kid that never mentally grew up - having survived spinal meningitis as a baby.  She has worked at the CWTC for handicapped people for nearly 40 years. She loves her family - loves her work people and loves to "vacation in Morton.".  I learned a great deal about being joyful for the simple things from her.  She is precious!

Happy scrapping my friends.
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment