Friday, August 18, 2023

My Tribe

Daily Gratitude Year Eleven-Day 230- Today, I am grateful for good friends, great friends and best friends... my tribe. 

This image makes me smile every time. It is so true, right? 

I am reminded that our friends who are family and family who are friends are the ones that make each trip around the sun really special.

 They make our lives richer in laughter and experiences. They are our tribe.

Time marches on and seasons change, but our people make all the difference. 

This meme is funny, but it also makes me remember that it is important to choose the people of influence in our lives wisely. 

 "Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble." -Proverbs 13:20 NLT

I am grateful for those who share their wisdom... including their mistakes. It is how we learn. It is how we grow. 

Today, I am grateful for good friends, great friends and best friends... my tribe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment