Monday, August 7, 2023

Weird Little Things

 

Daily Gratitude Year Eleven-Day 219- Today, I am grateful for the weird little things that make you happy.

This picture is the best. If you feel the need to wear a teacup on your head like a helmet, go for it. It doesn't hurt anyone. Just be sure you can see where you are going. 

Being just a little weird is a good thing. Dr. Suess said, "Why fit in when you were born to stand out, right?" 

Look at this passage. It even has a semicolon. 

"He led me to a place of safety; he rescued me because he delights in me." - Psalm 18:19

Ohmygoodness! He delights in me, I am that weird little thing that makes Him happy... and so are you. 

Embrace your quirks, but never be a jerk. Be kind to others when their uniqueness leaks out. Savor it. We all have so many things that are alike, but is our differences that make us interesting. 

Cold sheets are a delight for some, and a nightmare for others. Morning and nighttime rituals vary from person to person. Some are more unique than others. 

Today, I am grateful for the weird little things that make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment