Monday, May 22, 2017

Convenience

Daily Gratitude Year 5-Day 142: Today, I am grateful that Wal-mart is 3 minutes away... and my husband is handsome when he rolls out of bed. 

You think you have everything you need for a potluck recipe... and then you don't. 

I have grown up rural... and treasured the sweetness of that life. Today, I am working to the beat of a clock and "out of milk" was not in the plan. 3 cups - not 1/2 a cup... and even the best of neighbors might not appreciate a 5:15 am distress call... for milk. 

So... today I am grateful for the many ways the Lord provides for our needs. Sometimes, it is like manna... and other times it is in the blessing of pure convenience. 

My husband is my hero today. Susie ... I love you too much to call at 5:15.

Today, I am grateful that Wal-mart is 3 minutes away... and my husband is handsome when he rolls out of bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment