Thursday, July 11, 2024

Gentle Rain

Gratitude Year 12- Day 193: Today, I am grateful for gentle rain. 

We have been blessed with some gentle rains. What a difference it makes for the grass, the grain growing in the fields, and the gardens. 

I know some of our friends and family have been living with brutal storms this week, and we are getting perfect gentle rains. I know there is  no "fairness" in the weather. "The rain falls on the good and the bad." Remember to pray for those who are needing shelter and restoration. 


"Let my teaching fall on you like rain;
    let my speech settle like dew.
Let my words fall like rain on tender grass,
    like gentle showers on young plants." -Deuteronomy 32:2

Do we let His Word fall on us like a gentle rain? What scriptures are we saving in our memories for when our souls feel dry. 

Today, I am grateful for gentle rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment