Monday, July 22, 2024

Summer Tomatoes

 

Gratitude Year 12- Day 204: Today, I am grateful for summer tomatoes. 

Summer tomatoes are the perfect addition to so many meals. We love them. BLT's are a favorite summer meal. We are grateful for friends who share their abundance. I attempt tomatoes every year, some years are more successful than others. When the cherry tomatoes start to produce, I love to see a big bowl filled. There are so many ways to enjoy tomatoes. 

The image is from the art of Susan Branch. Her work always makes me smile. It is full of friends, fun, recipes, quotes, and more. Her art speaks of caring, sharing, and the good things in life we often overlook. 

It is a great day to pause and savor the goodness that comes to our table from our garden or the shared abundance from a friend. 

"You crown the year with a bountiful harvest; even the hard pathways overflow with abundance." -Psalm 65:11


Today, I am grateful for summer tomatoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment