Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Sea Glass

 

Gratitude Year 12- Day 213: I am grateful for sea glass. 

"I want to age like sea glass." 

I love sea glass. It is beautiful. Each piece has a story it doesn't tell. From something broken or cast away, it is shaped by the waves into something beautiful and new. 

Naturally weathered pieces of glass take on the appearance of tumbled stones. It is found on beaches along bodies of saltwater. The blues are my absolute favorites. The greens are stunning, too. 

Broken and beautiful seems to be a recurring theme these past weeks. Sea glass is another example. 

"Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones that you have broken rejoice." -Psalm 51:8

His grace is sufficient. His love is deep. His mercy is wide. He makes all things beautiful in his time. 

I am grateful for sea glass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment