Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fairy Godmothers Rock!


I love being a "Fairy Godmother"!  That is what my nieces called me when they were little.   I have loved trying to add a little magic to their lives.  My LOAD prompt was "cartoon inspired" and my mind went to Disney movies.  Then I had to find a photo to go with it.

This photo of me with my Smith Sisters seemed to rock the prompt. I made me think of Flora, Fauna and Meriwether.  We are bit beyond getting to claim the princess title...but who can refuse the joy of getting to be a Fairy Godmother?  Own it!  Embrace it!  Savor it!  Every season in life has it's gifts and adventures.

The layout is such a simple layout - but the quote and photo said it all - so I felt it was done.  Hope you enjoy making the magic in your world today. 

Happy First Day of Summer!










  

1 comment:

  1. I remember this layout. It was one of my favorites. The colors pulled from the photo are just perfect! Such a lovely photo of you three. Hope your summer is going well. Ours has been crazy busy. Not getting much scrapping done. I'm having major withdrawals! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete