Thursday, June 28, 2012

I am what I am...


This is a photo of me with my SIL Janita.  Jan was well chosen by Randy's brother, Monte, to be my sister.  I have very few photos of just me and I really thought that this layout needed to show a relationship because in truth - it is all about the many relationships that define who I am.

Will I ever be comfortable pouring out who I am into a layout?  I don't know, but it is a goal to get a little of me on this years pages so my boys will be able to pass one who I was beyond telling their stories.

This layout was started in Memory Mixers and finished in PSE9 - I have to make the most of what few digi supplies I have. :)  I love that I can use and reuse the same piece of paper - it is a paper hoarders dream (and yes- I have a hard time using the last sheet of anything.  I think when I print it - I will add some embellishments so it will be more of a hybrid page.  I love texture.

Take time to tell your story, too. You matter to your loved ones.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done! Love the tag! Good for you on getting yourself onto your pages. I struggle with that as well.

    ReplyDelete