Sunday, January 22, 2017

Steadfast: Resolute and Unwavering

Art by Laura & Jason van Dyk- visit Godsfingerprint.net 
Daily Gratitude Year 5-Day 22: Today, I am grateful we can choose to be steadfast.

Steadfast: resolutely or dutifully firm and unwavering.

This image is from a couple who calls their art "God's Fingerprint". 

Sometimes, I discover new-to-me artists who really speak to my heart. They have some amazing pieces. I am not sure which print I would want to order first. This one is at the top of my wish list. 

Bison once roamed the Midwest. We have an animal sanctuary nearby where they still do. They are the most regal of creatures to watch. They tend to stand in a herd, but occasionally, one will stand apart from the crowd. 

This image captures a quiet strength. The bison looks steadfast.  A perfect choice for the scripture:

"Be STEADFAST, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord." - 1 Corinthians 15:58 

Yes. I like that word. Steadfast. It is solid. 
Not arrogant. Not flashy. 
Simply firm and unwavering. 
Always abounding in the work of Lord, know it has a purpose.

Storms come and go.

Today, I am grateful we can choose to be steadfast.







No comments:

Post a Comment