Saturday, September 9, 2023

Bee-You-Tiful

 Daily Gratitude Year Eleven-Day 252- Today, I am grateful for the bee-you-tiful. 

There are things I find strangely beautiful. Today, would have been April's 28th wedding anniversary. The date has been one I think about every year. Today God redeemed that date, as only he can do. 

A dear friend married after great loss. He loved my dear friend so well and fulfilled a promise to be open to a second chapter in love. He trusted God... even in the hardest moments. His new wife did, too. 

Their first love stories didn't end. They continue in their beautiful children. They are all reminders of God's faithfulness and redeeming love. 

This was my verse for the day:

"I will be your God throughout your lifetime— until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you." -Isaiah 46:4

He is our God throughout our lifetimes. In youth. In the first thirty years... and the second... and beyond. 

Through the days that sting, and for those as sweet as honey... I am grateful.

Today, I am grateful for the bee-you-tiful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment