Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Different At Daybreak...
































Year 4-Day 40: Today, I am grateful for reminders to consider that we are all different. 

Some are morning people. Some are not. 

I am a morning person. I love the break of day, waking up ready to go full throttle.  Others around me need a more quiet and gentle start to the day.  I recently discovered this verse. 

Proverbs 27:14 "Whoever blesses his neighbor with a loud voice, rising early in the morning, will be counted as cursing."

I am convicted that there are times I need to tone down my morning. Not easy when it is my best time of day.   

Still, on the other side of the day - I am done by 7pm. I mean finished!  Not much on conversation and ready for quiet. I am often asleep before 8pm. 

We are all different. Thank goodness we are or life would be so dull. Still... our days go better when we consider our differences and approach them with compassion...grace and patience. 

Today, I am grateful for reminders to consider that we are all different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment