Monday, February 8, 2016

Crockpot Liners


Year 4-Day 39- Today, I am grateful for crock pot liners.  

Time for one of those little luxuries that is rarely the source of my gratitude...until I am out of them.  The humble crock pot liner.  It has changed crock pot clean up from lengthy to a pinch...a cinch... and a pitch.  

Yesterday was Superbowl Sunday. It means everyone was using their crock pots. The grocery store was completely out. I never like to be completely out of them, which is why I was looking. I wasn't entirely sure I had any left at home. Thankfully, I had grabbed two boxes at the holidays. I am so glad I planned ahead. 

I don't have a great tie in from crock pot liners to the scriptures, but I do have a lovely verse for a Monday regarding labor and blessings.  I am grateful for little things that make big jobs easier, but I am, also, reminded that the "labor of our hands" lead to blessings.  


Psalm 128:1-2 Blessed is everyone who fears the Lord,who walks in his ways!   You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands;  you shall be blessed, and it shall be well with you.

Today, I am grateful for crock pot liners and blessings that come as a result of diligent labor.


No comments:

Post a Comment