Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Christmas "To-Do" Lists

Daily Gratitude Year 10-Day 333: Today, I am grateful for a Christmas "To Do" list.

My Sister-in-Love,  Jennifer, is the Queen of the To-Do list!

 She has several going at all times. Some on her phone, but my favorites are the handwritten ones she has on the countertop in her kitchen. It is a part of who she is, just like her very nice left-handed penmanship. 

I like to make a list. Writing a list helps me remember  - even if I forget the list at home on the counter. Sometimes, when I fail to do my intended list, I write down the things I did, instead, and cross them off as if it was planned that way. Silly? Maybe, but it makes me feel more accomplished. 

This Christmas list caught my eye. I love the replacements:

Buy Presents - Be Present

Wrap Gifts - Wrap Someone in a Hug

Sent Gifts - Send Peace

Shop for Food - Donate Food

See the Lights - Be the Light

This advent season is full of lists. There are things to accomplish for work and at home. As you consider them all, remember there is one list, in  particular, that you want to be on: 

"Nothing evil will be allowed to enter, nor anyone who practices shameful idolatry and dishonesty—but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life." -Revelation 21:27

He's making a list... checking it twice. Is your name written down in "The Lamb's Book of Life." Do you belong to The King who wants you to be His? 

Today, I am grateful for a Christmas "To Do" list.




No comments:

Post a Comment