Saturday, July 18, 2026

Seek & Find

 

Daily Gratitude Year 14-Day 199: Today, I am grateful we can seek and find. 

Sometimes we get it right. Sometimes we ignore what is right. Sometimes we get it wrong. If we seek Him with our whole hearts, we will find the path that leads to life. 

I loved this animal image. 

"I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws."-Psalm 119:7

I am reminded of Jeremiah 29:13 that follows the popular Jeremiah 29:11. God has good things for us, but we must seek him with our whole hearts. It is not a game of hide and seek. It is our heavenly Father patiently waiting for us to figure it out. 

"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." -Jeremiah 29:13 

We cannot pick and choose what we like in the scriptures. That would be like not reading an entire recipe and being disappointed in the results... or ignoring the oven temperature. It all comes together and His plans are good. It is not always easy to be patient. 

Today, I am grateful we can seek and find.

No comments:

Post a Comment