Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Ducks in a Row



Daily Gratitude Year Eleven-Day 193- Today, I am grateful for the times my ducks are all in a row. 

In the last half of my day... I did everything I could do to put my ducks in a row... but, they would not stay in a row. They would not stay put.

It was just one of those days. I love this quote:

"My ducks are absolutely not in a row. I don't even know where some of them are... and I'm pretty sure one of them is a pigeon." - Unknown (Shared by Sister-in-Love Jennifer) 

When I saved this image, I had know idea of what the day ahead would bring. I just set it aside because it was funny. I thought I might be able to use it on another day. Well, it turns out today is that day.

Next time you are having a day that doesn't go quite right... imagine the ducks... and the pigeon. Chin up and press on. 

The days that humble me are not my favorites, but they are good for the soul. 

"Always be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other’s faults because of your love." -Ephesians 4:2 

I am so grateful for those who are kind and loving when I miss the mark.  It makes me even more grateful for the days that are smooth sailing. 

Today, I am grateful for the times my ducks are all in a row... even if a pigeon joins the row!  

No comments:

Post a Comment