Monday, July 10, 2023

Another Year

Daily Gratitude Year Eleven-Day 191- Today, I am grateful for another year.

In this season of life more than ever, I do not take for granted the gift of counting another year together. Each one is a gift. 

The Love of My Life really is perfect for me. I have a very full day tomorrow so he surprised me with an Anniversary meal that we both loved... and fresh flowers. There is nothing like a colorful bouquet to make my day. 

Love in this chapter of life is even sweeter than it was when we were younger. It is seasoned with the spice of so many memories made together. Some days have trials, but most are sweet.

Randy can quote this scripture:


 "It’s better to live alone in the corner of an attic than with a quarrelsome wife in a lovely home." -Proverbs 25:24                                
I am grateful neither of us has to live on a corner of the roof or in the attic. 

The  best part of the day is coming home. 





Today, I am grateful for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment