Monday, November 20, 2023

709 Gratitude Challenge

Daily Gratitude Year Eleven-Day 323- Today, I am grateful for "Let's Be Grateful-709."

We have a group of about ninety-six Morton 709 staff members walking in gratitude together for the entire month of November. 

I have loved getting to know my work family better as they have shared their responses to the daily gratitude prompts. It has been so much fun! 

Our Wellness Coordinator, Stephanie Brown, came up with the idea. Stephanie and two of our technology savvy team, Jenny Auxier and Don Sturm, helped me figure out the best way to share the daily prompts. Jenny made the spreadsheet look pretty. I like pretty spreadsheets.   

We only have 10 days left. I will miss the daily connections when we are done. So many have shared glimpses of their lives and some great stories. Our stories are important. Some of the quirkier prompts have turned out to be some of the most fun. "Something old you treasure" was one of my favorites. 

"Then I will praise God’s name with singing, and I will honor him with thanksgiving." - Psalm 69:30

It is good for our souls to praise and give thanks. 

Today, I am grateful for "Let's Be Grateful-709."

No comments:

Post a Comment