Friday, November 17, 2023

Miracles and Alpacas

Daily Gratitude Year Eleven-Day 321- Today, I am grateful for miracles and alpacas.

This is Isabella and her alpacas. My cousin, Doug and his wife, Lisa, have two daughters. Both came came to their arms with miracles attached. 

Maddie was born way to early. Barnes (I think it was Barnes... or St. James) in St. Louis referred to her as "Miracle Maddie." We all prayed so hard for her survival and she did. She didn't just survive, she thrived. When her birthday pops up every year so close to Walker's I am reminded of the miracle. 

They knew Maddie needed a sibling. There are so many ways to make a family. 

Their second miracle was born in a far away place and from another womb. Isabella came to make them a family of four.  

And, “I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.” -2 Corinthians 6:18

Maddie grew up loving cows like her Daddy. Isabella loves alpacas. They are so soft and so cute. I hope to hang out with them one of these days when we are back home. 

Their hearts are full and so are their barns. 

Today, I am grateful for miracles and alpacas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment