Thursday, February 1, 2024

February Has Arrived

Daily Gratitude Year 12 - Day 32: Today, I am grateful February has arrived! 

Dad and Mama would have been married 60 years today. They were separated on their 50th Anniversary by Dad dying before they could celebrate it. I know that was hard for Mama. I cannot help but smile knowing that they are together again for their 60th. 

Honestly, they are probably so busy celebrating every heavenly reunion that earth matters are probably not their focus. 

The weather in February can be unpredictable. "You get what you get and you don't pitch a fit." It can be frigid. It can be moderate temperatures. I prefer the moderate.  Even when February turns cold, I am reminded that Spring is just around the corner. You cannot skip February. 

I remind myself that some of my favorite people and life long relationships were born in January, February, and March. Each one's birth is a blessing. 

The Love of my Life turns 60 on Saturday. Yes, Randy was born when my parents were on their honeymoon. February brings so many celebrations. 

Today, I am grateful February has arrived! 


No comments:

Post a Comment