Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Lesson from a Diamond

 

Daily Gratitude Year 12 - Day 38: Today, I am grateful for the lesson from a diamond. 

I love this quote. Diamonds are my favorite gem. They go with everything and they sparkle.

"A diamond is just a piece of charcoal that handled stress exceptionally well."

We cannot always control our circumstances. We can choose our response. We choose the lens. 

I love to laugh. I do not get excited about the trials of life, but I am old enough to know the trials and struggles are what refine us. They melt us, shape us, turn up the heat, and the pressure. Sometimes, something beautiful happens as a result. 

"Sorrow is better than laughter, for sadness has a refining influence on us.-Ecclesiastes 7:3

Today, I am grateful for the lesson from a diamond. 



No comments:

Post a Comment