Sunday, September 1, 2024

September

  

Daily Gratitude Year 12 - Day 245: Today, I am grateful for September.

And just like that... August turns into September. 

It is one of my favorite months of the year. It has marked great sadness, but it has also marked great joy. September holds some of my favorite birthdays, People born in September are some of the most loving, faithful, generous, and loyal people I know. 

September brings fall festivals, including our beloved Pumpkin Festival. Apple cider slushies are a few days away. 

September is written on our hearts in some of the songs we love from our youth. How many songs can we list that mention September? I think we should make a game of it in the comments. 

I am grateful God gave us seasons to enjoy:

"He changes times and seasons; he removes kings and sets up kings; he gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding; " -Daniel 2:21

Today, I am grateful for September.

No comments:

Post a Comment