Thursday, May 1, 2014

So Past Perfect...time to get it done

This month...I am savoring life as a guest artist at LayOut A Day (LOAD) with Lain Ehmann and my girls over at Scrap Happy. It is an honor and a rush to "hang out" with some of the most fabulous scrapbookers on the planet.  I cannot wait for another month of creating a new layout every day based on the prompts given daily...even though May is insanely busy...my goal is one layout or more a day.

My friend Michelle Beeby challenged me to do a mix of digi and traditional.  I love a challenge.  Today is a digi day.  

My first layout - not my greatest ever- but photos that have not been given a place in my album finally were placed on a scrapbook layout.  Our prompt was "in the news" so I figured Walker "getting braces on" was newsworthy.

Live is really in the details...the small stuff...and the little memories that collectively make up the story of our lives.  My Walker looks so little in this photo.  I hope to get past my desire for the "perfect pages" and really get some memories down this month.  Happy May.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, LOAD time again! I love this layout. Great color scheme and I love that title! Congrats on being a guest artist! Very much deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Digi LO! I'm playing too. So far have scrapped 2 things that really needed to get done a long time ago. Look forward to seeing more of your LOs.

    ReplyDelete