Daily Gratitude Year 14-Day 258: Today, I am grateful for reminders to be the light.
"Maybe your purpose is to light the way for others who are still searching..."
"Light" has been a word I've used in the past to ponder and pray on. It is still one of my favorites. The science of light is masterfully designed by a God who called it "good" in the very beginning.
Light is so powerful that a single candle can break the darkness. It is not easily hidden. How many lives has the lighthouse saved over the centuries? When all seems hopeless or lost, light breaks through the darkness with gentle power.
As the days are getting shorter, we tend to treasure the light more. We appreciate the time we have in daylight, because we know it is limited in the fall and winter days.
“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden." -Matthew 5:15
You do not know who is searching for the Light of the World. Shine on, anyway.
Today, I am grateful for reminders to be the light.

No comments:
Post a Comment