Sunday, September 6, 2026

Your "Yellow"


Daily Gratitude Year 14-Day 249: Today, I am grateful for the "yellows" in our days.

I love the color yellow. It makes me think of Jennifer, Lola (Sisters-in-Love), and Emma (Daughter-in-Love). My love for it has grown because of them. It is one of the happiest colors in the spectrum. It is a primary color, making it necessary for other blended colors. 

"Who is your yellow?" 

"Yellow is someone who brings sunshine into your life without even trying. They're your warmth on a bad day, your loudest laugh, your comfort in silence. They brighten even your darkest moments just by being there."

The "yellow" people are warm, constant and true. They show up when you need them most and they stay. 

"I have sent him to you for this very purpose, that you may know how we are and that he may encourage your hearts," -Colossians 4:8 

I am grateful for those who bring the "yellow" to our days. 

Today, I am grateful for the "yellows" in our days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment