Sunday, June 18, 2023

Father's Day

 Daily Gratitude Year Eleven-Day 166- Today, I am grateful for Father's Day.

I have had the blessing of many God-fearing father's to echo the messages my own father attempted to teach/preach. Our boys and I have been blessed by a man who does his best every single day to love us well as a father and a husband. 

I never want to forget that many do not have the same experience.

Today, some are grieving special father's who are gone too soon. 

Enjoy this day with your loved ones. Savor the sweet moments that make memories. 

Never take one minute for granted. In a heartbeat, everything can change.

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." -Exodus 20:12

Today, I am grateful for Father's Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment