Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Omnipresent


Daily Gratitude-Year Eleven: Day 157- Today, I  am grateful HE is  Omnipresent.  

The concept of being omnipresent is a bit hard to fathom. HE is always with us. Like air. He sustains us and gives us. I need this reminder when the load gets heavy or when I am sure of what to do or how to pray. 

"Before the mountains were born, before you gave birth to the earth and the world, from beginning to end, you are God." -Psalm 90:2,4

There is something that calms my soul in the knowledge that he is always present. 

When we can't breathe- He is our air. When we are out of strength, He is ready and willing to take our burdens. When we are scared, he finds ways to remind us that we are never alone. 

Today, I  am grateful HE is  Omnipresent. 


No comments:

Post a Comment