Thursday, June 1, 2023

He Lets Me Catch My Breath


Daily Gratitude-Year Eleven: Day 151- Today, I am grateful he lets me catch my breath.

Today is a good day for pondering passages. As a child, I related the 23rd Psalm to death and funerals. Somehow I missed that it was a passage about living a fuller life with Christ as our shepherd. 

Really pause to ponder these words from "The Message" version. I love it! 


"God
, my shepherd! 
I don’t need a thing. You have bedded me down in lush meadows, you find me quiet pools to drink from. True to your word, you let me catch my breath and send me in the right direction." - Psalm 23:1-3  (The Message) 

These past few weeks have had many of us running ragged for different reasons. I often say that the month of May is worse than December for the busy factor. This may, has been no different.  Still, we are told that in Him we can have peace. In Him, we can catch our breath. 

Today, I am grateful he lets me catch my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment