Thursday, June 29, 2017

Popsicles

Year 5 - Day 180: Today, I am grateful popsicles. 

Nothing says summer like popsicles. This image is Rocket Pops and Pop-Ice, right?


They are thirst quenching, colorful and sweet. They sweep us back to carefree childhood days of summer fun. In fact, can you eat a Rocket Pop or Pop-Ice without breaking a smile? I don't think so. 

They are colorful, magical and declare that life at this moment is good. No worries. Red and Blue lips are always fashionable in summer, as is an orange or green tongue. 

A few drips on a summer play shirt isn't the end of the world (but one of the reasons Mom's choose the Ice Pops over the Rocket Pops). Any way you slice it... it is pure delight.

This scripture came to mind:

How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth! 
-Psalm 119:103

Am I learning to crave His Word and His Ways like a frozen summer treat? That is the goal! It satisfies the soul and pours light and hope into our days. It is refreshing!

Today, I am grateful popsicles.



No comments:

Post a Comment