Saturday, November 4, 2023

Soul Songs

Daily Gratitude Year Eleven-Day 308- Today, I am grateful for soul songs. 

There are songs that help us through the hard days. They lift our spirits. They comfort. They make us feel like we are ready to take on whatever the day may bring. They can help us reframe the situation and refocus on what is important. 

For me, one of my favorites... "Born For This"... is sung by Mandisa from the CD "Songs Inspired by the Story." I love the video, too. Esther was filled with conviction and courage. She knew who she was. The King  could not help but be taken with her. Her physical beauty was evident, but she was so much more. 

"when my nights were filled with joyful songs.  I search my soul and ponder the difference now." -Psalm 77:6

Some days are harder than other. Some days, a song gets your through. Don't neglect your soul songs. 

Today, I am grateful for soul songs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment