Saturday, November 11, 2023

Laughter

 

Daily Gratitude Year Eleven-Day 315- Today, I am grateful for laughter. 

I am not sure I have ever documented my gratitude for laughter and the things that make me laugh. 

We all have things that make us laugh. I love to watch videos of babies belly laughing. It is pure joy. My Cousin Angie, has me on the lookout for smiling dog pictures. Yes, dogs smile. 

The Love of my Life enjoys "Fail Army" videos or other videos that are more physical laughter. I enjoy the puny, the witty, and the absurd. 

"A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person’s strength." -Proverbs 17:22 

This squirrel meme is one of my favorites. It still makes me laugh like the first time I saw it. Animals make us laugh. So do little ones. 

I love when little ones try to make the words they know fit what they are trying to communicate. It is precious. "I have a headache in my stomach," is one I remember from being around little ones. 

What makes you laugh today? Embrace it. Seek it out. 

Today, I am grateful for laughter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment